1. I sent the coat back because it wasn't cut right and the color wasn't flattering and I have now decided not to get a coat at all.
2. I wrote four papers last week and I have four due next week and four revisions due the week after that.
3. I have 5 blog post ideas saved in my Blogger drafts file, so prepare for the storm.
4. I read 6 books in November I would love to tell you about.
5. I really haven't watched a movie since The Stepford Wives over a month ago.
6. Okay, that's not entirely true, I did see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire three times.
7. Thanksgiving was fantastic. Nick and I visited his parents and had a wonderful and very relaxing time.
8. Bought new pillows for our bed, which I love.
9. We bought a new car last night. It's a 2000 Honda Accord EX with a V6 engine and it's by far the nicest and cleanest car I've ever been in.
10. Although I haven't commented, I have been reading everyone's blog everyday. Keep up the good work.
11. This week's Illustration Friday topic (Blue) was tailor made for me and it's so depressing that I probably won't have time to get it done.
12. I'm almost done with my graduate applications to University of Missouri, University of Oregon, University of Illinois, and University of Wisconsin.
13. We've booked our plane tickets to go to Hartford, CT on January 1 - January 7 to visit Nick's dad, who has relocated out there for a job. I'm really looking forward to going to Boston.
14. My mom's having minor surgery on Monday, I hope she recovers quickly.
15. We're going to Alton (where my parents are originally from) for the first time in a few years on Christmas Day to hang out with the whole family.
16. Did I mention we bought a new car?
17. I've been watching Spongebob while I work on my myriad papers, helps me grit my teeth and bear it.
18. We've had a few flurries, but I wish it would really snow here in good old "Misery"
19. The holidays are great because you have 8 billion excuses to hang out with your family, which is always a good thing, but they go by too quickly and it's oh so hectic. Blink, they're over.
20. I promise with all my heart. I swear on my fancy new computer, that I will return to regular blogging soon. I even have a major change on the horizon since I've registered my own site name and signed up for private hosting, which will give me a much broader range over this site. If you can just bear with me for a couple more weeks I will reward you handsomely with surprises, features, art, and books galore.
Happy Holidays Everyone,Megan
....December 3, 2005 @ 12:44 am