Updates to My Updates....
1. I did end up buying a coat after all. While I was shopping with my mom for her new winter coat, I picked up a black pea coat on a whim. Honestly I didn't even think it would fit, but it did - perfectly. I got it on the spot and I love it.
2. I guess that end of the semester push pushed me right out of the mood to write (which is why I haven't felt like blogging), but slowly I'm getting back in the groove, which is a very good thing because the new semester starts in a week!
3. I still have those 5 blog post ideas saved in my Blogger drafts file, and I have about 5 more now. One day I will get around to them.
4. I only read 1 book in December (guess I ran out of reading steam in addition to writing steam).
5. Still haven't watched very many movies. My brother got me the complete collection of Sex and the City (thank you, thank you, thank you) and Nick and I have been rewatching that instead of movies. Although, we did go see The Family Stone, which I highly recommend.
6. Christmas was fantastic. We spent the weekend before with Nick's parents and brothers. Nick's brother, Chase, got engaged on December 2 so we were able to celebrate that as well. We spent actual Christmas with my mom and brother and we went to my unofficial hometown, Alton, IL, to spend Christmas day with my extended family....something we haven't done in a few years. It was definitely a Christmas to remember.
7. Been on a clothes shopping spree lately. I'm not really sure what's gotten into me, usually I'm not into that sort of thing.
8. I absolutely love our car. I even missed it while we on our trip.
9. Still staying on top of everyone's blog. Sounds like everyone else has had a busy, but satisfying month.
10. I finished my graduate applications and I think I will recieve the decsions in the first part of march (fingers crossed).
11. We went on our trip to Hartford, CT. This requires multiple posts, which I have already begun working on.
12. While were in Connecticut, we got lots of snow. It even felt like Winter there.
One of these days, I will write in sentence form. Thanks for returning again and again, despite my absence.
Megan....January 10, 2006 (can you believe it's 2006?) @ 4:03 pm